søndag, februar 6

da importância da nicotina no cinema

Elsa: Will you help me? Give me a cigarette? I'm learning to smoke now. Ever since that night in the park, I've been getting the habit.
Michael: Do all rich women play games like this?
Elsa: (she draws near to kiss him) Call me Rosalie. (He slaps her. She sticks the cigarette between her trembling lips and lights it. She draws a puff.) I didn't think you would do that.
Michael: I didn't either.
Elsa: You're scared, aren't you? You're scared. I'm scared too.
Michael: You think you're needing me to help you. You're not that kind. If you need anything, you help yourself.
Elsa: I'm not what you think I am. I just try to be like that.
Michael: Keep on trying. You might make it.
Elsa: Oh, Michael, what are we scared of?







Elsa: (gasping) He and George, and now me!
Michael: Like the sharks, mad with their own blood. Chewing away at their own selves.
Elsa: It's true. I made a lot of mistakes.
Michael: You said the world's bad. We can't run away from the badness. And you're right there. But you said we can't fight it. We must deal with the badness, make terms. And then the badness'll deal with you, and make its own terms, in the end, surely.
Elsa: You can fight, but what good is it? Goodbye.
Michael: You mean we can't win?
Elsa: No, we can't win. (poetically) Give my love to the sunrise.
Michael: We can't lose, either. Only if we quit.
Elsa: And you're not going to.
Michael: Not again!
Elsa: Oh Michael, I'm afraid. (He strolls away.) Michael, come back here. Michael! Please! I don't want to die! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!






Michael: Well, everybody is somebody's fool. The only way to stay out of trouble is to grow old, so I guess I'll concentrate on that. Maybe I'll live so long that I'll forget her. Maybe I'll die trying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lídia Aparício apalavrou que ...

não vim para o chá, vim para a gasosa: adoro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
os diálogos da cena do barco!!
a cena dos espelhos!!
os diálogos, a fotografia,
a Rita Hayworth,
o orson welles!!!

søndag, februar 06, 2005 9:42:00 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home

No Celeiro