torsdag, august 26

soul download

soul downloading file:
floating
el aire l `air les nuages
je suis impossible comme un ombre of sunlight
laetitia bonheur and hapiness
sont
mes larmes mi dolor
tu nombre dans mon chambre,mon coeur,my walk
your path donde estás ahora?
je suis tombée amoreuse ça va?
i wish dreams could be cold,cold as ice neve,snieg,do svidania,i can´t write la sangre
je suis etrangere j ai des nuages je suis l absence de mon nom.
smoke,smoke , the air is distant,its all windows,no te veo,no ,non
floating is so impossible,ophelia,ophelia,
le peur,el miedo,paura,
i ll end in a circle , a perfect circle, que me dices ?
no vengas,no me pidas lo que digo , ask me shadows
ask me les nuages and say nothing
i have nothing to say,
nothing,
no not a thing
no
files downloaded
error error error

No Celeiro